THE ARICA® INSTITUTE
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM
The Arica Institute Scholarship Program was established to help members of Arica who have financial difficulties continuing in the Work. You must be a current dues-paid member of Arica Institute in order to qualify.
Scholarships may be awarded for Arica Institute trainings, both individual and group. Funds are currently available only for the Nine Hypergnostic Systems Group Training™ and The Integral Protoanalysis of The Scarab Trainings™.
Submitting an application does not guarantee receipt of the requested amount.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please use English and $US throughout your application.
- Your Arica ID (also known as NS ID) is available at the Arica store. Log in look at the upper left corner of the window. Your Arica ID is next to your name. Please make a note of that number and enter it on this application form.
- To apply for a scholarship please fill in the form below. The form must be completed with all requested information, or it will need to be resubmitted. Your application will remain confidential.
- Your application will be processed within the timeline established by the training sponsor. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.
- If further clarification of your application is necessary, you will be contacted by email or phone.
In the Spirit of Unity
TOHAM KUM RAH
Copyright © 1972, 2018 by Oscar Ichazo. Used with permission. All rights reserved.
Arica®, Arica School®, and The Universal Logos® are registered trademarks
of Oscar Ichazo in the United States of America.
The Integral Protoanalysis of The Scarab Trainings and Nine Hypergnostic Systems
are trademarks of Oscar Ichazo.