SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM
The Arica Institute Scholarship Program was established to help members of Arica Institute who have financial difficulties continuing in the Work.
Scholarships may be awarded for Arica Institute trainings. Funds are currently available only for the Nine Hypergnostic Systems Group Training and The Integral Protoanalysis of The Scarab Trainings.
Partial scholarships may be available for applicants who have been dues-paid members of Arica Institute for at least one year immediately prior to submitting an application. Submitting an application does not guarantee receipt of the requested amount.
HOW TO APPLY
- To apply for a scholarship please fill in the form below. The form must be completed with all requested information, or it will need to be resubmitted. Your application will remain confidential.
- Please use English and $US throughout your application.
- Your Arica ID appears next to your name at the top of the page after you log into the Arica Web Store. Please make a note of that number and enter it on this application form.
- Your application will be processed within the timeline established by the training sponsor. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Scholarship Team.
- If further clarification of your application is necessary, you will be contacted by email or phone.
In the Spirit of Unity
TOHAM KUM RAH
Copyright © 1972, 2021 by Oscar Ichazo. Used with permission. All rights reserved.
Arica, Arica School, and The Universal Logos are registered trademarks
of Oscar Ichazo.
The Integral Protoanalysis of The Scarab Trainings and Nine Hypergnostic Systems
are trademarks of Oscar Ichazo.